||To develop fluency in a business English context.
||Students ask and answer questions about their job in order to move along the board and reach the end.
||Make a copy of the board game for each group of three or four students.
Each player needs a counter and each group needs a dice.
|What do I do?
- Divide students into groups of 3 or 4.
- Give each player a counter and each group a dice.
- Students place their counters on START and throw the dice to decide who starts.
- Student A throws the dice and moves forward that number of squares.
- Student B asks Student A the question on that square. Student A must answer the question and talk about the subject for at least 30 seconds. If Student A succeeds, his/her counter remains where it is. If not, the counter returns to its original square.
- Students take it in turns, repeating step 5 and moving around the board until one student reaches FINISH. This student is the winner.